New Chrome Exhaust Tip

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Beelien

Reaction score
Hey all, just made it back from a road trip to Florida (about 5000 miles in total) and not one issue with the Trac! :smile0014: While down there, I shined her up, and picked up and installed a new chrome exhaust tip. What do you think?

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Hey, Stinger, looks very nice!

Where did you come across this exhaust tip and how far back did you have to cut the stock pipe? Would love to get one!

Thanks! :smile0011:

Greg Smith

I cut it just at the bend before the end of the stock tailpipe, and added a 12" extension with some adaptors to fit into the tip, along with a hanger bracket attached to the frame. I picked it up from Advance Auto Parts. This will work until I can get a true dual setup.

looks nice :banana:

looks like you added chrome door/tail gate handles to the "chrome" pkg.

i had the "chrome" pkg on my 07 lmtd. liked it except the crappy plastic overlays on the wheels. not worth the $800 option, ford should have thrown on real chrome wheels :smile0003:

Looks very nice!

Stinger - is that the colorado red they only had on the adrenalin back in '08? That looks good!

Looking at his profile, his Trac's a 2010. So the color is probably Sangria Red. Looks really good in bright sunshine!

The Colorado/Torch Red color is still exclusive to the STA package.

Latest posts