new camaro !

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol :lol:

I stand corrected then

I saw a fully loaded 2SS about 2 weeks ago and i liked the interior and the leather seats.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always been a GM fan but the Camaro doesn't do it for me. It looks better than I thought it would but still lame IMO! I'd much rather have the MUSTANG over the Camaro or the Challenger.

'07 ST:D

The 1969 RS/SS Camaro is my all time fav vehicle. The only reason I bought the 69 Firebird years ago was because I couldn't find a good Camaro. I wish I still had that car. Oh well.

I like the new Camaro. What the hell people...a 300hp V6 is awesome. Although, it's their base engine. Who in the world is going to pay over MSRP for a base car? That experiance would confirm any lingering resolve I had to never do business with that dealership...ever.

Since this new Camaro has come out it's actually fixed my position on the Ford Mustang. I think the Mustang is the better car and the more exciting car. Any Camaro newer than the 69 just doesn't do anything for me anymore.

Go Mustang!

yes the v8 is in the ss model 426 pony's. at 3800 lbs.on stock tires 13 second flat.i didn't like the pics very much.but in person the car is incredible.they did a great job.

I saw an ad for a new Camaro in a mag today, it said it was a V6 with 304hp. That had to be a typo right?

Nope, that's correct. It's a direct-injected V6. V8-level horsepower can be achieved through direct-injection in a V6 while retaining V6 fuel-efficiency/mpg. And even direct injection four cylinders are achieving heretofore unseen hp rates with efficiency.

Ford's upcoming EcoBoost V6 and V8 engines are direct injection also. They're supposed to put out tremendous amounts of HP when turbo-charged.

The new 2010 Taurus SHO is supposed to have a 365hp, twin-turbo, direct injection EcoBoost V6.

EcoBoost V6 and V8 engines will probably soon show up in the Mustang also.

Latest posts