New Adrenalin

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michael larkin 2

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has had the chance to check out the new Adrenalin. I will be missing the meet this year due to assignment to korea in April, also sold my ST, but plan on getting the new Adrenalin when i get back from Korea.

Duece

I am not sure, but I think the Adrenalin isn't being built. On the other hand, Mazda is planning an Adrenaline Crossover that looks pretty sweet.

6554_6120641349.jpg

Where are you going in Korea? I was at Kunsan AB for a year from Jul 02 - Jul 03.

I'm pretty sure the word now is that the Adrenalin is going to be built. Someone on here said that the sales manager for the local dealership had one on order.

Au contraire Nelson- the '08 Adrenalin- some would call it a tarted up Trac(but I love it)- is being produced- looks like the concept Adrenalin but no performance mods. I have feelers out for one......:cool:

I am working with a dealer "as we speak". they have ordered the following vehicle (for them--not me!) It should be here by the end of January.

Color--Black

Limited Addition

Leather Package

Adrenlin Package (20" wheels and a few other "perks"

Electronic Package (climate control and a few "perks"

Trailer towing

6 disc changer/satelite radio

Adjustable Pedal

Tonneau Cover

"Ball-park" Price V-6 $36, 400 V-8 $37, 695

Harold

I have to be more careful in reading. I thought you said it had a 400 V8 for $37,695!:cool:

I already saw one on Cardomain, its red and pictures of it driving in the snow. That person is lucky.

GeorgeT

The 08 ST Adrenalin is sweet !!! I need to get me one of those. Just a pity they have cancelled the SVT model though. That kind of performance would have been perfect.

Are there any simple mods that are possible with the Adrenalin;s engine options (I guess Supercharger, Chipping etc.) ???

I would like to get one but need to know all my options first.:cool:

Latest posts