New 2010 ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billy reilly

Reaction score
[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

Sorry I don't know how to line the pic up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, Congrats.:supercool:

Need to re-upload and use the pic resizer in your library upload page. I would set at 50%.

Darn nice truck you have there :supercool: but I think you've made a mistake in dumping your exhaust at the axle instead of running it out the back, or even the side. Exhaust gasses do bad things to the undersides of a vehicle.:sad:

mistake in dumping your exhaust at the axle

Not to mention long idle times. Gases will drift into the cab.

BTW, those wheels look as good on the black as they did on the siver. I had looked at those. Before I bought from a memeber on here.

Thanks for the comments. I love this ST. I had the same exhaust on my 07 and 08 and never had a problem. I had it on the 08 for 2years. It dumps right at the rear axle.

Here is a suggestion to tidy up your drive shaft. I keep my undercarriage as clean as it did coming off the factory. Some thought it was a waste of time but for me, its therapy for having a high stress job.

[Broken External Image]:

Thats the nicest looking 2nd gen I have seen! Including STA's. Not a fan of the 2nd gen's but the wheels make that look awesome! And yes, the black interior is the way to go. Hate the tan........

Nice truck!!

Latest posts