New 2010 Brazilian Ford Ranger

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin Cox

Reaction score
Hi everyone, thought you may be interested in seeing the new Ranger in Brazil. I have tried to transfer these pictures from my library to here, but being computer illiterate, I have not been able to do so. Anyway, I think it is a good looking truck. Do you all think this may be what we will be getting. Looks to me like it is a diesel. Maybe one of you guys can transfer the pictures for me. There are about 5 in my library.[Broken External Image]:

Good question but I doubt it. The current N. American Ranger looks better than that. In fact, I think our long-in-the tooth Ranger looks better than the new Rangers the rest of the world has been getting lately (with the exception of some interior pics I have seen).

I think Ford has something entirely new in store for N. America. After which, it will be what Ford will sell globaly.

Here you go:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Edited with Imageshack

Last edited by a moderator:
That Bronco looks like a mutated H3. YUCK! There is no way I would want to drive around a wannabe Hummer / Refrigerator box, that thing is just nasty.

I like the look of this Ranger, especially the interior. I like lots of lights and stuff! But I think if ours is a little slicker, smoother, with some more refinements in the interior (and they get rid of that silver bar thingy in the back), I would buy one.

Ford use to send the Bronco to auto shows and it is more impressive in person. Haven't seen it in a couple of years...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks justkevin, I actually like the looks of it. I am not crazy about the diesel, but I am sure there will be other options if were to be our next ST/Ranger. I have an e-mail friend in Brazil that is an motorsports reporter that was invited to the unvailing of this truck this is where the pictures came from. Ford has said that the ST/Ranger is going to die so maybe this is their replacement. Who knows?

Nice.

I would love to have a 3L turbo diesel. With a few mods,you could probably get an easy 400ft/lb of torque and 30+ mpg on the highway. Too bad our stinking epa wont allow us to choose something like that.

it would look a HELL of a lot better without that lame roll bar IMO.

I think I'll keep the ST for a looooooooong while.

Latest posts