New 07, XLT

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Tobias

Reaction score
Woohoo,

On a whim, I stopped in and drove an '07. Now, I own an '07! I traded in my '04 XLT Premium for an '07 XLT. Wow what a difference in the ride quality, handling and cabin noise. In addition to the XLT Appearance Package, it has the bed extender, hard tonneau, Sirius Sat/6cd/mp3 stereo, and the premium bucket seats. (not quite all the luxury of the premium package on the 04, but nice all the same)

I hope it's as reliable and fun as the '04!

R.T.

R.T.,

Congratulations on the new purchase. (I try to stay away from the new ones because I'd be inclined to do the same thing).

What color did you get? Did you get the V6 or V8? Post pictures when you get a chance.

It's "Silver Birch" with the "Stone" interior and I got the V6. I don't tow anything (although hitch and wiring is standard now) and couldn't justify the extra couple grand for the V8. That coupled with the fact that the V6 in the 2004 always served me well.

It's been raining here for a couple days now. When it stops I'll try to post some pics.

R.T.

Latest posts