Need Window Motor Wiring Diagrams - R/L FrontDoors

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snooze

Reaction score
I did a search and found a range of diagrams, but nothing I directly needed. Would anyone be able to scan and upload the diagrams for the right and left, front window motors and the sun roof motor?

I am researching the ability to have the windows and sun roof controlled via an alarm system. I don't think I am going to do the install, but I want to accumulate as much knowledge as I can so I can prep for the installer (save time and money), especially if I already had the wiring diagrams for them.

Accessory modules that can be used with the alarm system need to know + an - rest signals and which color are to determine the type of motor as well as the up and down switch wires to take control.

Advantages to these operations enable you to leave the windows down until you enable the alarm. Also, be able to vent the windows using the key fob. I would like to extend this ability to the sun roof.

Besides the wiring diagrams, has anyone installed anything on their trucks similar to what I am explaining?

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a date break of 2/18/02 in the 2002 Wiring manual. Post up your date of manufacture and we'll go from there.

edit: Sun roof diagram sent via e-mail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not trying to be a butt-insky Sal, just have some pretty good resources for that stuff.;););)

Snooze, I'll get it together and mail it to you after while.

Steve and Sal,

Thank you very much for your time. I have read schematics before, but that was when I was in the 7th grade. However, they are intuitive it seems.

The wiring diagram for the module that will enable my security system to control the windows is also relatively simple.

I wonder if anyone else has done this yet? I will post my results when I get it done.

The module is made by DEI. The same company that makes the majority of our aftermarket security systems. It is about $80 and can be found on Ebay for cheaper.

Latest posts