need sport trac tonneau cover 01- 05!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to spoil anyones deal but craiglist has some in San Antonio, TX... That shouldn't require shipping.

www.craigslist.com

With all due respect to you both Woppy V and Christopher, I have already been in communication with Frankie and we ARE in the process of working out a deal.

Posting a listing that is not from a member to a member is NOT the idea of SWAP AND SELL.

I have other items that I'm going to be offering, but have chosen not to do so because other members are selling the same things. Out of respect for their listing here, I decided to wait until they post a "SOLD" notice.

Again, I do not begrudge anyone trying to sell similar items at the same time as I, or offering alternative options. I just believe we should do so mindful of the fact that someone maybe doing it to generate funds that are much needed.

Just IMHO:)

D-

Christopher, my email to the address you have in your profile did not go thru:

Mysporttrac.com Member

Sent:

Fri 12/14/07 12:41 PM

To:

[email protected]

Christopher,

I do not mean to disrespect you or anyone else. My point was to merely state that 'email sent' meant that communication was underway. As a matter of fact it still is.

If you browse thru the swap and sell listings you'll notice that is a common response between members.

If you still want to sell your cover perhaps starting your own post would get more notice. The member you responded to had also responded to my original post, if you look at the times on these you'll see for yourself that I responded to him on both my posting and his.

I am not bothered one way or the other, I just don't want any hard feelings over selling items on the site.

Thx,

D-

Last edited by a moderator:
The cover is still available.

Thnx,

D-

Last edited by a moderator:
Frankie,

I looked at the cover on Craigs list? No brackets for inside the bed and no locks. It isn't in the best of shape an the missing parts aren't cheap.

I have been looking for one too, but no luck as of yet. :(

Latest posts