need some help from the computer gurus'!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan betts

Reaction score
i need some help... i am trying to rip a copy of my p90x as a backup. i am running into problems accomplishing this! can anyone tell me how to get this done, any certain programs/ways to rip it! thanks!

Ryan,

You did not tell us what problem you are having while trying to copy the DVD? If you caonnot copy because of the Copy-Protection, then you cannot copy the DVD with regular DVD/CD copy software. You need software that will get past the Copy-Protection.

You might need to check online for DVD copy software that will bypass the Copy-Protection used by most commercial video makers.

...Rich

Thanks gatorrich! Richard, i am having problems getting around the copy protection. i have been able to get a copy of one disc made but its choppy and unwatchable when i try to play it.

DVD Fab will copy anything. Well worth the money. You can download a free 30 day evaluation and make sure.

I use Slysoft... great for DVD and Blue-ray..

I copy all my movies to my media center PC, and play them from there via HDMI into the TV.

Thanks for the advice guys. dvd shrink is working well for me in getting them copied but im still trying to figure how to get them to copy to dvdR that will play on a standard dvd player...

Rip the DVD with DVD shrink as a .iso file.

Download and install CD burner XP (free). Burn .iso file to disc.

My copy of P90X had no copy protection on it. I ripped a copy that I keep on my laptop so I don't have to carry all the discs with me when traveling. I don't remember what I ripped it with, but it didn't require any "cracking".

Latest posts