Need proper Monroe Reflex shock part numbers for front and rear 2005 Sport Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Markey 2

Reaction score
I am trying to buy four Monroe Reflex shocks for my 2005 ST (4-liter 2-wheel drive flex fuel). I ordered four of part number 911035 from Amazon, and now another customer has indicated I bought four for the rear wheels. Is this true?

Do I need part number 911122 for the front?

The Amazon pages for shocks do not indicate whether they are for front or rear, ony that they fit my vehicle, so I assumed they were the same. Mistake?

Is $38 to $40 per piece a good deal?

Thanks.

Better hurry, Monroe is phasing out most of the Reflex line. (911177 Front 2WD) (911035 Rear)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. Amazon is confusing in saying that it ( 911035) fits my ST, when it actually only fits one end. So, now I need to send back two of the shocks.

The front shocks (911177) are much more difficult to come by. I found the last one by one supplier ($30 including shipping). Another supplier had just two for $35 each (plus $9 shipping). I bought one of those.

Based on the recommendations of many of you here, I bought the Reflex shocks. My ST has always felt tippy in highway conditions and for years has been very bouncy and blasted me on every small bump. I pull a 2,300-pound boat once in a while and figure the Reflex shocks are my best bet.

Why were they discontinued, anyway?

I wish they were't being discontinued. They made such a difference in my Trac when installed, but are now starting to go.

Time for a replacement set. Not sure what to try.

Latest posts