Need opinions/ IPOD's

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James B 3

Reaction score
I have decided to get myself an IPOD. Had no clue they where so many choices. I wanted it mostly for music and for pics of my kids. Can I get any recommendations or comments. Is there something better than the IPOD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the 30 GB "old" iPod and I love it, it does everything I want plus more, it's really a pretty good deal for only $250, and now with the new 80 GB for the same price, you definitely can't go wrong...pictures, movies, games, you can hook it up to a TV too...very cool

My two cents, hope it helped

If you don't need the 60-120 gigs of music space I'd go with an iPod Nano. I have one. It has a beautiful screen for pictures and is slim enough that you could tuck it into your wallet if you want. The 8 gig model holds a few thousand songs & pictures which is plenty enough for me. Best of all is because it is flash RAM based, there are no moving parts to break.

I'll add on to what Mark S said. I agree with what he said about the nano. If you have alot of music (say 100+ CD's), you will probably need more space than the nano. An 80GB iPod Classic may work well for what you describe. Unfortunately, there seems to be very few players between 8GB and 80GB now.

My two Cents

Rocks

I just bought an ipod classic 80 gig a few months ago. love it. i have about a few thousand songs, 15 movies, and about 30 episodes of southpark. good thing is, it still can hold alot more :D good deal for $250

I have the ipod shuffle, only 1 gig but it is very small and thats what I wanted, at work we have to wear head phones (the kind for hearing protection) and its small enough to stick inside one side of the phones so I can listen to music at work:D

Latest posts