need firefighter's help!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brett Hartwig

Reaction score
I realize this is directed at a very specific audience, but I need your resources if there are any FF's out there. I am trying to find a study guide for the I/O Solutions Company Officer exam. Been searching high and low, cannot find such a thing. Waiting for a reply from the company to see if there even is such a thing. Taking the Lieutenants exam in November and want to study for this specific company's test. any suggestions?

I am a volunteer FF so most of my training has come from company drills, lectures, etc. But I have several books from IFSTA and like them. They do have a "company officer" review book.

on edit: just wanted to add...you can probably find the books cheaper on amazon or another site.

Try this website :

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks guys, I do have the IFSTA study guide for Company Officer and another Fire Officer 1 study guide and have been reviewing them. I think I need the other study guide though, specifically for I/O Solutions Company Officer 1 exam.

Latest posts