Need a carfax vehicle report

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can get it yourself. Sign up get the report you need then ask for a refund. They have a money back gurantee. Just so you know they have been known to block requests from users du to open requests like this.

Good Luck.

You need to pay for the unlimited reports for the 30 days. Below is their satisfaction gurantee.

If you purchased the Unlimited Account and are not 100% satisfied you qualify for a refund if:

> You have not, nor has any member of your household, received a refund from CARFAX within the last 12 months.

> You have run two or less CARFAX Reports on the Account.

> Your refund is requested within 30 days of purchase.

> A refund will not be provided if you have used the CARFAX Report or service for commercial purposes or otherwise violated the terms of use.

I just bought a used 04 trac...I drove at least ten before finding the one I wanted...During my search of NJ,NY and Pa I found some rather shady if not downright suspicious dealers and vehicles..I called Ford Customer Service with the VINs and they told me alot about each vehicle such as original purchase dealership, service record and recalls..It came in handy as the one guy tried to sell me an 05 with 35k on it for 14,500.....He neglected to tell me that whoever he got it from had in the the Ford dealer three weeks earlier for piston repairs..Try calling Ford with the VIN and see if they can give you any info...