Need (1) Pirelli Scorpion STR 255/50 R20

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
2010 STA... I found tread separation on one of my factory tires and am looking to replace it instead of all changing out all four. Prefer it to have at least 8/32 tread left. Email me with price.

Thanks

Joe ... Discount Tire sells Pirelli. They even sold me a rotate/balance pkg. on mine on my '10 STA along w/a road hazard warranty on the OEMs. If I'm not mistaken the Pirelli on our STAs are a 60k or 65k mile warranty tire. Good Luck!

Thanks Eddie... didn't think of that.

Thanks Les... but I'm in PA and the nearest discount tire is in Ohio. I checked their site and they don't have any Pirelli's in my size.

I called Pirelli and since they don't make this tire in this size... they are offering me a goodwill credit to replace all four with the Scorpion Zero. I have an appointment with STS on Thursday. They will measure the remaining tread depth on all the tires and I will find out how much this total "credit" will cost me.

UPDATE:

So Pirelli offered a goodwill credit(45% off for remaining tread of 6/32) on 3 tires and the fourth damaged tire has to be sent back to Pirelli and hopefully credit me for that tire tread separation also.

I had the Scorpion STR's replaced with Scorpion Verde All Season in a 275/45 R20 since it isn't made in oem size. Only downside so far is that since it isn't oem size, there is no tire warranty from Pirelli.

man I wish i would have known about the Pirelli warranty.. when I bought my truck it only had 28k on it but tires were unevenly worn, the fronts were at the wear bars on the insides. Alignment checked out fine too. I don't think they were ever rotated, so they needed to be replaced.

Latest posts