Nav options

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Hibbs

Reaction score
Been thinking about replacing the radio with one with a nav screen and Bluetooth for the phone. Any of you guys do this? 08 XLT

I changed my stock disc player in my '10 with a Kenwood DNX772BH . Has Garmin maps and with the iDatalink Maestro interface, it connects seamlessly with the steering wheel controls. It can be wired into the OBD port to give several gauges on the radio screen (voltage, instant mpg , tach, digital mph, intake temp, etc). A bit costly, but I like it and the maps are reasonably accurate. The bluetooth comes with an external mike, but I chose to use the built in sync hands off phone to use the truck's mike. I do use the bluetooth to listen to music from my phone.

I am in the process of installing a Power Acoustik PDN 626B Double Din AM/FM/DVD/BT 6.2-Inch with Navigation for about $200. I will let you know how it turns out.:banana:

Last edited by a moderator:
I put a Clarion NX404 in my truck last year, newer model is the NX405. They have a higher lever model as well. I got it from Crutchfield.

[Broken External Image]:

aftermarket Eclipse system for me.. a few years back..

but not I would be looking into one of the newer Android Double din systems..

not sure if anyone else has been looking into them for their vehicles next..

Latest posts