nascar

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason vocaty

Reaction score
why the he!! is Toyota in a great American past time? Get them out of there more of whats wrong with America. Sorry Todd ban me if you like but they screwed up Nascar when it couldn't be called the Winston cup anymore! Just voicing my opinion!

Nascar is dieing for lack of sponsorship, ford and GM will always prevail, IMO any auto maker should be allowed to race, let the best car win.

I agree as long as a manufacturer has assembly plants in the US and have a true production V8 they should be allowed to participate in NASCAR.

However I don't think restrictor plates should be allowed, there should be laws against them, hec congress sticks their nose in other sports why not try and get a bill passed outlawing the plates. They really make for a boring follow the pack race, like the one on now.

The top 2 Toyotas along with Carl Edwards, Jimmy Johnson and Kurt busch just got mixed up in a crash, Kyle Busch is toast along with Denny Hamlin, Edwards didn't look too bad but he's is off the track for now.

Brian Vickers and E-Jr created the situation, both a lap down.

I like anything automotive but NASCAR is really losing me as a fan. Too commercialized and expensive !!!!!! What ever happened to the days when you grabbed a car out of the junkyard, put it together drive it to the track, race and drive home. Hell you can't even do that racing on the short cicuit tracks anymore. Just throwing my two cents in there.:angry:

Ho hum...

NASCrAP caters to the lowest common denomenator... It's WWE with wheels. I TRIED to watch it, because it's their biggest race, but I couldn't! Only highlight was Jr. getting pissed off and taking out the car in front of him... and they were a lap down! Nice driving... Take out 10 cars because you're having a bad day. Glad I don't have to race against him.

And why can't Toyota race? Be glad Honda isn't in it, or they'd be kicking arse on everyone else, just like they did in CART and IRL,. (although they suck in F1.) That's like saying Juan Pablo shouldn't be driving a car, because he's Columbian.

Honda has actually pulled a lot (if not all) of their factory racing teams because of the economy. Kind of crazy. I have no comment on Nascar though besides the fact that turning in one direction gets boring real quick.

OK JV, by your logic I guess we need to boot out all foreign players from Major League Baseball..after all, that is our GREAT American Past Time. LOL.

you guys that bash toyota honestly think those are REAL

Ford's, Chevy's, Dodge's and Toyota's on the track ?????

they havent had REAL cars body style wise on the track

since the mid 80s with the 88-97 thunderbird beling the

last one to closely resemble its stock configuration.

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Scott_ svt as long as they live in the us and pay uncle Sam as us citizens do, let them play ball. Now if your employed by a foreign company and they pay you , you pay uncle Sam, but the employers profit goes overseas how does that really help America? I understand that the us employees pay taxes but does Toyota?