N-Dure Nerf Bars

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gyates

Reaction score
Has anyone used a branf of Nerf Bars called "N-Dure"? I found some on Ebay that seem to be a great deal and am interested in replacing my horrible looking Westin units (which are rusted and the black finish is peeling off). The Ebay price is about half of what I found these units for at other sellers. One thing I really like is that the bars include 3 brackets per side and they use the existing mounting holes (seller has confirmed this). Here is a link to auction: http://www.ebay.com/itm/N-Dure-New-Nerf-Bars-Set-of-2-Polished-Explorer-Ford-Sport-Trac-2010-Pair-/251071571298?forcev4exp=true

Any feedback appreciated.

Greg

I just finished installing these tonight.

The ebay ad has the years that the parts are compatible with and my 2001 was listed. I ordered the set only to find that they were for 2007 to 2010. I held it up to the truck and liked the fact they are about 6 inches longer than the stock ones so I made them work.

I used a 5 foot long, 2" X 1/4" flat bar across the new mounts in the kit, drilled and bolted the flat bar. I cut the original mounts level with the bottom of the plastic rocker panel. Lifted the running board to the new cut mounts and leveled. Tacked the mounts to the flat bar, removed and finished welding the mounts. Installed new running board. The look great plus they are stainless. My original ones were completely rotten. Will post pics tomorrow.