My wife's obituary (linked)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rodger - you are on here so much you are like family. We feel your loss. I am sorry to hear this news. You and your family are in our prayers.

Rodger, your wife will always be here with you and the entire ST family. Please acept my condolences. Please stay with us as we will always be family!:supercool:

So Sorry about your loss! Its amazing that all because of our ST were brought together to help support this man in his time of mourning.

admins,

it would be nice to set up a section in the memorial page for long time member georgia.

rodger & georgia have been long time dedicated members.

thanks

Sorry to hear, I know she enjoyed the drives all over the country side and she will be waiting for you in heaven to take you around.

Rodger, we are so sorry for your loss and send you our belated condolences. I hadn't checked the website in quite a while and was shocked and saddened to see your post. I hope you and your family are doing well despite the adjustments you have likely had to make.

Vic and Dawn

Latest posts