My "SnowTrac"

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Martin

Reaction score
We down here in the South (Metro Atlanta) don't often get snow. Sorry for the quality of the photo, I took it with my camera phone.

It's my SnowTrac!

[Broken External Image]:

Hey a buddy flew down Friday and he thought he'd git good weather (was warm), but is the snow still on the ground???

I flew to DC here on Friday, the snow was 99% melted during MLK wkend here.

Thursday we had 'good' snow in Atlanta - it was light, fluffy but just wet enough to pack for a snowball and make a snowman. The kids, and dog, loved it.

On Saturday, it was just really wet snow so it did not cover as well and then it got cold so it was all crusty and not worth a damn. Today we are left with sparse crusty, snow/ice on the lawns. It sucked.

I figure if we are going to have snow in the ATL it best be the good snow - it keeps me from having to take the kids "back home" to Western NY in the winter so they can enjoy a little sledding and snowmobiling - and to get an appreciation for what the old man had to live through.

Still hasn't gotten cold enough yet for me to have to find a jacket with sleeves, my vest is doing fine. Refuse to let my blood thin.

Latest posts