My old 20's are up for sale!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Caffyn

Reaction score
Well, they're finally off the truck. Selling them 'as is', too busy to polish them up. Aside from dirt, there is some pitting of the chrome around the spokes. Not too bad, but its there. The salt air here on the shore is what did it. I would really like to get $75 a piece. These are $240 rims. Oh, they're Boss 327, 20"x8.5" with a +25 mm offset. Will definatley fit a GenII. The bolt pattern is 5x114.3mm(4.5") Call me @ 609-290-7566(NJ) or post a reply or send me an e-mail, [email protected] I really don't have the ability($$) to ship, so would prefer pickup or will meet in PA, Del, Maryland or NY. Let me know, must sell!! Also includes Ford TPM sensors/bands

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I was quoted $140 on shipping the stock rims. It may be a little cheaper for these wheels since they're probably lighter, but still, 3 figures for shipping anything runs a lot of people off and I don't need to sell them so I'm not giving them away and taking the time/effort to ship them to put $100 in my pocket.

You have offered a great price! Good luck and happy buying to the future owner.:supercool:

Latest posts