MY NEW TOY -1960 FIAT

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Grimes01

Reaction score
1960 FIAT BIANCHINA-2 CYLINDER(21 HP)-SUICIDE DOORS[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]::haveabeer:

Last edited by a moderator:
Way too big. :D

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dJfSS0ZXYdo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dJfSS0ZXYdo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited by a moderator:
Neat...I like it. Love the suicide doors. Parts should be funn. Chrysler might bring it back in 2012 and release it as the NEW Challenger! You won't see too many of these on the road but I'll bet there is a Fiat group for them! Keep us posted....

'07 ST

Greg, I cant see how you get in..LOL. your not a small person.

What color you going to paint it? Needs a flash color..

When I lived in southern Italy, we had one of those. It was a sort of creme white in color, couldn't get out of its own way. The kid next door had a pony that could outrun it! But its what many people had over there...along with those 3 wheel pick-up truck thingys. Good luck, just have some fun as you whizz? by getting 50 miles to the gallon!! BC :banana:

Wow, thats not anything like what I expected when I first read about you getting a fiat. I hope you don't have too hard of a time finding parts for that little sucker.

A BMW Isetta or a Messerschmitt KR200 would be awesome. Actually I could come up with about 50 cars I would like to own.

Tom

Wow!...That is a very neat little car, and it appears to be in really good shape. It looks like it would be easy to fix up...You could sand it with about 1 sheet of sandpaper, about half of a 16 oz can of spray primers, etc....:bwahaha:

Not to be nosey, but what did you pay for that car? Once it's painted etc, it will be a real head-turner. I'll bet when you park it it will draw a small crowd of people wondering what it is.

Yes, please keep us posted on your progress as you bring it back to life.

...Rich

50 years old. exterior body has three small spots of body cancer,and one med size spot.new fllorboards are on order. i bought it from the original owner. he had all the original paperwork including the window sticker. the car sold for $1,315.00,handling and destination charge was $28.80,make ready charge was $25.00. grand total was $1,368.80.

i paid $200.00 for it!:grin::grin:

$200 !!! Wow, what a deal... I'll give you $201 for it right now, just tell me where to send the check and pick up the car...:grin:

...Rich

Latest posts