My new ride :)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh Langel

Reaction score
269HP 4WD... it kicks arss!:D

Also, 23/28 MPG is awesome as well!!! LOVE IT!!!

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
nice ! take her down to the track and see what she will clip off in the 1/4 :lol:

you know my thoughts on the manufacturer, good choice and good luck

Aside from the Tacoma and 4Runner series, Toyotas have never been easy on mine eyes inside or out. These new RAV4s aren't that ugly but with 260+ horses and 23mpgs in the city (per info above), probably a nimble ride, and legendary reliability?...That's awesome. Pure functionality and performance wins over aesthetics most any day. Congrats and goodluck with it Mud!

But next time at least get a truck. You and Nelson are on borrowed time around here...:p j/k

A memorial Park with headstones ??? Hate to ask where the picnic is at ... Well, I too am curious about it's performance capabilities ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank guys...

No, it is a cemetery. My grandparents passed away last year and we finally got their headstone in, so I stopped by to take a look at it and decided to snap some pictures...

I have read that the Rav's are in the mid 6 sec 0 to 60... not bad for a stock suv.

Anyway, thanks again!:D