My new 2007 ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob Beil

Reaction score
So I posted a couple of days ago that I order my 2007 ST, but I stopped by the dealership last night and they of course had a 2007 on the lot that they just got in. Had pretty much everything that I wanted except for the nav system(which i think i can get a better one after market anyway). Walked off the lot with it.....

They offered me a better deal to take what they had so I couldn't pass it up. Take a look...

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
i love the black but after a while it gets them nasty swirls.... easy to make em disapear if you keep up with it on a weekly basis. enjoy your '07 i know i love mine.

Thanks for everyone's comments.

Interior is Dark Charcoal, two tone.

So far love it, definetely did not want to come back to work from my lunch break today, finally a nice day here in MD, all the windows down, plus the back window, which i waited forever to get. Had to have it especially since I am coming from a Jeep Wrangler, used to the open air.

BTW, anyone interested in a 2000 Jeep Wrangler let me know, mileage 115500. I know a lot of miles, but wonderful truck, no problems exellent condition. Dealership offered me crap for it......

looks great!!!!! infact its the exact one i bought in May

hard keeping chrome clean up front because of bugs,

BEST OF LUCK AND SAFE DRIVING

You can do much better than Fords Nav system. Basically Fords Nav System is a stripped down Pioneer unit with less functionality for $2500.

I replaced the standard radio with the Pioneer Avic-Z1 with the bluetooth adapter. Also the ipod adapter which I am going to remove, it needs to be improved. Better off plugging the ipod into the Aux spot and controling the ipod on its own.

The Z1 is a great Nav system, and it has a 20GB hard drive you can put about 200 cd's on. No Nav dvd's to deal with its all on the hard drive. It plays dvds's also which the ford does not! You can get a by pass for the Z1 on avic411.com from a guy called Ducatiboy. I have it and it works great. Now I can put in routes and so on while driving (a passenger can do it) or play movies while moving.

I'm happy with it.

Latest posts