My department of boost project/ buy list is started.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chad linkhart

Reaction score
After much research and contact with DOB it's finally started. Came across a like new 2010 gt500 blower and elbow for $350. If I continue to find parts this cheap I'll be blown for under 3500. This is going to take for ever waiting to find good deals but gotta start somewhere. Also to those interested weapon x performance in ohio will install this once you have the parts for the same rate as any other blower.

It should be fun. I found a stage 4 ported blower with throttle body and all after I bought the intital blower that I may buy. Sucks to double pay buy a stage for port and polish for the blower elbow and to is 2600 bucks this guy only wants 650 total with supporting documents that is was done. Also for those thinking about this any blower for the gt500 will work this includes the 2.3tvs but the tvs is over kill unless you plan on build the motor to go for bigger numbers. The tvs is also a lot more expensive. I opted against it because when I go for more power the tvs won't get me there anyway as I plan on shooting for 700rwhp+ with the forged stroker down the road in a few years. By that time I will have the mt82 6 sp swapped in also so it should be a monster.

Latest posts