My dad's 07ST Orange Frost pics!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pat Freeman

Reaction score
My dad's 2007 Orange Frost Limited V8 that he ordered on 7/3 arrived on 10/1. I took some pictures after driving up to PA just to see it on Sunday. I got a few close-ups of the pearl coat in the Orange. Please click the link below for the pics. He's very proud!

Special thanks to Cayman for the X-plan PIN! :D

ab345c47309830949d01502ff1b26c43.jpg

You'll love it Keith.....Even as good as Pat's pictures are, you just can't really capture the color in pictures.

Pat,

Tell your dad congratulations. It looks great.

There's two Sport Trac's in my family too. My daughter bought a new 2004 Sport Trac in Pueblo Gold about 2 years ago. Now her husband drives it and she bought a new 2006 Explorer Eddie Bauer edition in that black cherry metalic color with pueblo gold trim.

...Rich

Ya, the only bad part is it'll be 3 vehicles I'll be trying to mod :p But the ST will become the daily driver for the most part once I get it...I've put too many miles on the Cobra as it is.

Hopefully they'll have mine kitted up this week so I'll have a good build date to go on.......

Looks great! I can't wait for mine to arrive. Saw the first one i ordered today. Sure enough, no PDBL... Hope the second one has it! The dealer inventory says the have an Orange one, 'll have to check it out too.

Thanks for all the compliments! I'll be sure to pass the word on to him. For those that met him at the meet, he probably mentioned that he had an '03 ST. He traded that in with only 30k miles on it. He LOVED the prototype Orange Frost that they had there. Of course, he assisted me with the driving between MD and KY and he really missed the ride and performance while waiting on his 07.

Just in time for Halloween!!! J/K

Looks great!

I found one nearly identical to your dad's. Haven't decided if I like the orange well enough to live with it for the next few years though. If I do get it I think I will try for a plate that says PUNKIN. :D

Is it possible for you to telll us all the options on the truck or post the window sticker and what kind of price your dad got on the truck?.

THANKS FROM SOUTH FL.

Mine should arrive today or tomorrow, ordered Aug 15th Built Sept 27th.

Only difference will be that mine will have the camel interior.

Anyone say CREMESICLE!!

Great color!:wub:

Pat F. - Saw your own personal 07 ST on your website, is it Red, or is it Orange Frost like ur dad's? Couldn't clearly tell by the pix.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts