Mustang wheels fit on STA?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam H

Reaction score
So... I have an idea about getting some wheels for the STA, and they'd be some Mustang wheels. I noticed that D. Potts has some 22" Bullitt wheels on his, but I don't know if they are set-up for a Mustang or what they are. I know exactly what kind I want to get and I'll be staying with 20".

Does anyone happen to know if the offset is different between the standard XLT/LIMITED ST's and the STA's? Also, what IS the offset and backspacing?

Thanks!!

Beware, wheels designed specifically for Mustangs most likely won't have the load rating required for a Sport Trac. As far as fit, I'm not sure if the bolt patterns even match up.

You can get Mustang Replica wheels made for trucks..... Mine are 22's made for teh Trac with correct offset and bolt pattern.

American-Racing.com under the SHelby Racing Series.

I SOOOOO Wish they made teh Razors in our BOlt pattern/offset. If they ever do My current set will be for sale!!

Yeah Dingo....I did see those. I am looking for 22's though. Forgot to mention that above!

Latest posts