Musicmoose Sub Box

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim DeVine

Reaction score
Anyone seen, or heard the box that this guy sells? Is it any good, does it fit under the seat the way he says it does?

Thanks

Jim

Yes I've talked to him before and also bought a box from him acouple months ago on ebay as a gift to my uncle and the shipping was fast and the box installed very easy and sounded very good (uncle has an old ass 10' Atomic sub from the early 90s) did sound a bit muffled but that could be due to the sub being very old and don't expect window breaking bass just anuff to fill the cabin. If you are going to buy from him look for his ebay sells he sells them cheaper on ebay I believe I picked it up at around 75 + shipping I think it was 20 at the time.

Frank,

I could not agree with you more. Unfortunatly, Chris is MIA and the last few orders he had took him way too long to ship. IIRC, people waited months to recieve them.

Tom

I purchased my box from this kat as well. Picked mine up on Ebay too and the price was much cheaper than on his site. Installation was a breeze and the fit is right on the money. Excellent bass response for me...

I just ordered one, shouldbe here on Friday. He seemed to know his stuff and was very interested in being a sponsor.

$129 shipped seemed like a fair price to me. I will be putting a JL Audio 10W0 in it with a 500 Watt Alpine V12 amp. I have it in there in a sealed wedge that I had in my last car, it hits like a ton of bricks.

Can't wait for the box!

Latest posts