mud'n & camp'n

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im jealous. Your ST looks awesome. Keep up the good work, and have fun. It looks like it was a blast. Love the lift too...looks really agressive.

Looks great! You're making me think about putting my step bars back on.

Yesterday, I got mine on a trail and in some mud for the first time since the lift and new tires. Big improvement on the entry and exit angles and enormous improvement on the tires. I'm doing a week-long camping trip from Georgia up to Niagara Falls next week but still haven't decided whether I'm taking the ST or my girlfriend's Tahoe. If its the Trac, I'll be sure to post pictures.

One suggestion. Cut that tailpipe. It may just be me, but the pipe hanging that low really bothered me and didn't last 10 minutes after remounting the bed. I just cut it right after it bends downward to allow for water to escape. Next best solution is a new cat back system, but those are not free, cutting is.

What are your next plans.

looks great. i need to stop being lazy and install my shakles and order up the body lift

I would love to see a side by side comparison with mine and yours some time.

Looks nice man. Are you getting the rub on the rear of the front fender or the front? I get all my rub on the rear of the front fenders, I think the 1.5" wheel spacers are causing alot of that though. Are you running any spacers?, Size? Mine, now and a before.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
You know,

I came in to work this morning all proud of my big bad truck and then I click on this thread and you guys sure deflated that feeling quick :rofl:

I have tire rub in the same place as you jerry, running 1.25 and 1.5 spacers.

future plans for my ST are fuel tank skid plate, front shocks, cat back, live wire, and preformance muffler bearings!

The muffler bearings don't come with the aftermarket cat-back? I've heard you'll have major issues if you do get performance muffler bearings but don't get a longer, thicker johnson rod.

Latest posts