Mr. Miyagi Dies

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fudged Undies

Reaction score
<a href="http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051125/ap_on_en_mo/obit_morita"target=top>Pat Morita died</a> on Fri Nov. 25. Probably not as big a star as many that have died recently but I enjoyed alot of his work.

It is sad. :( We enjoyed his work, too. The Yahoo news front that we saw it on had a sub page for his bio, and he was born in Isleton, CA just down the road from us; he also was interned in the Japanese internment camp at Tule Lake (NE Calif), and had spinal menangitis. He will be missed.

Yeah, i'll miss him too...

I still remember him as:

"Aronld in HAPPY DAYS"...

rob

I was lookin' for a pic of him on the web and can't find any pics of him in HAPPY DAYS

(Didn't they take pics of minorities back then???)

I remember him in Happy Days too. Liked his work as well. Man, no more Karate Kid sequals. :( if they do, they will not be the same.

I recently read in a Maxim(?) magazine that Mr. Morita was in one of those internment camps they set up around Hawaii after Pearl Harbor. He was an alright actor. R.I.P.

Yeah Johnfreeman, I know it's "wax on, wax off", but as he goes to the hereafter, I wanted him to "wax on, wax on...".

Seems on earth, everyone "wax off".

I thought he had a great sense of humor but never played many comedy roles except for Arnold in Happy Days.

He was also nominate for an Oscar for his role in "Karate Kid". He did not win but that does show he was recognized as a fine actor by his peers.

...Rich

Latest posts