Moving Trees

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreman

Reaction score
Just a few pictures of one of my latest "projects", moving the pieces of five 60' tall pine trees that succumbed to bark beetles. I had them cut down, and I cut them up and hauled them off, one bed load at a time. I got a little "help" from a couple of friends, as well. One of them is visible in one picture, and they are both visible in another if you follow the arrows!

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
How'd I load them? Put them on a 300 lb capacity four-tire cart and dragged them to the driveway, then lifted them in. Sometimes it was a straight lift, and sometimes I had to get creative. After all, if I have to weigh 257 lbs, it might as well be good for something!

And thanks! It's nice to know I still look so young!

When I read "moving trees" I was expecting to see pictures of a crash into one of those trees that moves in front of you... :bwahaha:

Actually, my wife said "why don't we just burn them in the fireplace?" These are pine tree logs, full of pine sap. They leave a residue on the inside of the chimney that can catch fire if it builds up thick enough. They burn pretty quickly, too.

They work just fine for outside fires, though!

Latest posts