More on the beat down of the chevy

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michael larkin 2

Reaction score
I would like to say that I cant beleive that this has caused so much heartace for a few of the people on this site. I will say that i never went faster then 60 in a 45, manhy more people drive faster then that all the time. We were in front of other traffic and going from light to light on a 4 lane highway, so maybe before you chasitize soemone, you should have all the facts. You can form your own opinions by all means, just dont compare to killing thy self or others, that was a little overboard. I have been almost taken out by many other drivers not racing, just not paying attention, but i dont get my panties in a wod over it. Thanks to those that made comments in my be-half. For those that are making comments towards me, how many actually met me at the meet and really know how i am. There are many other members on here that have done the same that are highly respected on here, so maybe you shouldnt be so quick to point fingers at one individual. None of this will cause me to leave the site, if any thing it will make me want to post more of the same so i can get such reactions.

LOL

Duece

Calm Down Bro, I feel ya!! When your ST has improved performance it's hard not to let it perform! In the same token though, I understand what some other members are saying, Safety 1st, no if, ands, or buts about that.

Some folk are just not always paying strict attention to their driving. As someone who drives a lot for a living I adhere strictly to the speed limits and maintain a safe distance between my vehicle and others on the roads.

Now in my ST with the improvements that I've made thanks to a lot of suggestions from our members here, its hard not to have a lead foot. I too like to watch 'em disappear in the rear view mirror. But I don't get too much into the street race thing. I Know What She Can Do!! And that's enough satisfaction for me.

D-

I take it none of you fancy taking turns standing in the bed, holding on to the roof rails while on the highway to see who can stay out there the longest?

I think I will, just pull the Stang out of the garage and go find me a street race...:p

[Broken External Image]:

IF PEOPLE DON'T LIKE THE WAY WE DRIVE,THEY CAN STAY OFF THE SIDEWALK(AND OUT OF :pTHE WAY)!!!!!JUST DRIVE WITH YOUR EYES SHUT AND YOU WON'T SEE US !!!!

Laughs,Just read the other post,I guess some people just want a nice safe life where everything is just perfect and boring.I see no problem with what you did.Matter of fact I am proud of ya. Ron

Go race every day, come out here and ill race you, hell i dont even need to know you, just pull up and look at me and we'll race

I forget where I got this from, makes sense to me:

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid

in sideways, totally worn out, shouting 'HOLY $H!T" what a ride!

Duece, good job on blowing that Cavalier away and still keeping it within safe limits on the street. I raced a Camry and got my butt handed to me before the Xcal2 on my 07 ST. I'm proud that at least one of us can dust one. LOL

Last edited by a moderator: