Moonroof Leak Part 2 fixed.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcirtap

Reaction score
Well after getting upset i decided to tackle the problem on my own. I removed the sunvisor from the passenger side along with a-pillar cover to gain access to the drain tube. It was firmly connected to the moonroof. Ok So that is good... No water coming out from headliner area either good news. i removed the drain fitting near the door wire harness and of course the dam tube wasn't connected... It must have disconnected itself some how. I have a feeling that is probably been leaking for a really long time. mat on passengers side is really wet. Still drying out. The good news is no more water to worry about for now. YAY.....

This was the cause of my headaches.

[Broken External Image]:

Went to two garages and a car window place and all three to me too much work and would be to expensive.

Good for you, their loss and your gain. These are the kind of shops that have no clue why they went out of business. :banghead:

Yeah i thought getting headliner down would be too hard. Crazy you want to pay someone to do something and they refuse. LOL. I agree then these places wonder why they go under. I am happy, cost me 21$ for celebratory diner. Hey i gotta pay myself :)

Latest posts