Moog End links for front sway bar

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul McDevitt

Reaction score
I did not know that Addco front sway bar comes with new endlinks similar to the Moogs (with steel spacer tubes instead of plastic). I did not know this, ordered the sway bar and the Moogs, and now I have a set of Moog endlinks for sale. Here's what I paid Rock Auto for them:

2003 FORD EXPLORER SPORT TRAC 4.0L 245cid V6 FI (E)

Part Number Part Type Price EA Core EA Quantity Total

MOOG K7275 Stabilizer Bar Link $ 12.03 $ 0.00 2 $ 24.06

Shipping $ 5.99

Order Total $ 30.05

$20 shipped takes them.

If they work on an 02 without the addco I'll take them. I'm checking it out now.

Looks like it does. I need to check with the person helping with my suspension, if you can wait until tomorrow evening I will make the purchase.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Pm I thought after reading that I would make the purchase on friday you would have posted how to send the money like you did for moosehunter. I too should have tried to contact you, but thats cool its only gonna cost a few more dollars locally.

My bad, when you did not get back to me, I assumed you did not want them. I guess whichever of you hits me via paypal first will get them. [email protected]

I also posted to moosehunter on 10/19 that I'd give you a few days. It doesn't show up here, but that makes at least 3 posts that I know I have typed up, and never made it to the site.

Im cool, Im in theprocess of redoing my entire suspension. RSX9000xl will soon be on the way so I can wait I will go ahead and order the sway bar package and get them that way.

Thanks anyway.

I feel bad about the mixup. I'm glad this is an inexpensive item, and thanks for understanding. I only take part in one other forum where I have bought and sold things, and the rules there are laid out in new members section. The only way you have claim to a for sale item there is to state "I will buy the item at the advertised price". Saying you're interested, making a lower offer, etc, does not constitute an offer to buy. I just assumed it was that way here as well.

For what its worth, I typed a reply to moosehunter's first post that said "Let's give mylimyles a few days, if he doesn't want them, they're yours". I don't know how it did not make it to the board.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts