Monroe Shocks 50% Off @ Sears Sat. 9-12 Only

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swshawaii

Staff member
1st Gen Owner
V6 Engine
2 wheel drive
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V6 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
1st Gen Owner
Another rare sale at Sears for Sensa Trac, Reflex, and Rancho from 9 to NOON ONLY.

Ordered mine online in July. Great deal on the best possible suspension upgrade for the money. Happy riding! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Last I heard no mfg. is offering aftermarket shocks for ST's made after '06. :(

Hope the OEM's on your '09 are adequate. Thanks.

I thought I saw a listing on Bilsteins site for 2006-2008 S/Ts but I may be wrong.

I've had a set of Bilstein HDs on my Gen 1 for 25,000 miles and they are really good.

They ride on the firm side but have the best control of all the shocks I've used.

Tried the Edelbrock EAS and they were toast, leaking in 8,000 miles. KYB's were done in 10,000 miles, Ranchos lasted 9200 miles and started leaking and lost gas charge.

John

Attn: johnnyinsano

Sounds like a familiar scenario at Sears. The customer has to "inform" the employee regarding a sale. Good help is hard to find and "you get WHO you pay for". ;)

Went today... they had the sensatracs for 50% off and $20 installation. They also had Michellin Latitude tires on sale. The salesperson didn't know about these, but said "let's see" and pulled up the info in the computer.

I needed new tires and the OEM shocks had 139,000 miles on them. So, I figured with all the discounts I was about $20 ahead by letting them do the installs.

WRONG! They did the tires and front shocks but said "they couldn't get a bolt out to do the left rear." I mentioned dropping the canister box and they said they had done that. Basically, they weren't going to touch the rears. So, I picked it up with four new tires and two new front shocks. Got it home, pulled into the garage and went to work on the rears.

Yeah, they never put a wrench on any bolts in the rear! Lying scumbags. All they had to do was say they wouldn't drop the canister or that they wimped out on getting to the left side top bolts.

Anyway, I got my tires, four shocks and an alignment. It certainly reaffirms my lack of faith in the big box service centers. But hey, I get free rotation for the life of the tires. Whoopee!

Attn: mickey luis

Go back to post dated 8/12 titled "Monroe Shocks revisited" by Nik.

A couple sources cheaper than Sears SALE price INCLUDING shipping. Good luck.

thats great, I would have went and got shocks yesterday but the idiots were completely clueless to the sale, even when I specifically asked them about it.

Latest posts