Mobile Website Help.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaRue Medlin

Reaction score
It was suggested I should have a mobile site, so,, I just put one together. I tried it on Rose's Droid and with the phone upright it takes up 1/2 the screen top to bottom and is totally readable without zooming in. Turned sideways, I can see the CLK, phone number, and LOCKED OUT?....... then you have to scroll down. Can a few of you fine and wonderful people please go to my mobile site and tell me how it looks on your phones?. Thanks

Also, should I invest in a (locksmithsumter) DOTmobi domain name,, 10$ a year isn't much...

Last edited by a moderator:
As someone who is really new to having a smart phone I had no issues at all. I clicked on the different tabs and they were also easy to read. I liked that the important info (i.e. phone #) are in yellow letter as this not only draws attention to it but made it easier for me to read.

No opinion on the DOTmobi as I am clueless as to what it is and means.

Looks fine on my Samsung Epic 4G. Looks the same as you said with the phone turned sideways. No problem to scroll to see the rest of the text.

I have noticed a lot of sites have their mobile sites like this

m.carolinalockandkey.com

Like if you go on sears.com on your cell it automatically sends you to m.sears.com

LaRue,

Wow, that looked great on my BlackBerry Bold. I wish all the websites were as usable on cell phones with the smaller screens like my BB. Every thing was large and easily readable...Good Job!

PS: My BB does not have a sideways view, but everything was visable in the width of my screen and it was easy to scroll down and see the bottom of the page.

...Rich

Last edited by a moderator:
Just added a call me function on the phone number... It works on Rose's Droid.... Anyone on Verizon want to try it... It's a free call... Thanks

Hey Roger, I've noticed it comes up large on a few phone, but "finger pinched" it get small... I also found out today that on an android phone you can press on the phone numbers on both the main webpage and mobile webpage and it will auto call. no coding needed... yippeee

Latest posts