Miss my Trac!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S Kalama

Reaction score
Aloha Y'all, I mentioned a little while ago that I sold my Trac and now have a borning company car (Fusion)...I thought I'd be ok with it as the price was right to change and I'm not as good as keeping up a car as most on this site. But I miss the Trac! I can't easily put my bike in the fusion and I could have used the Trac bed for a bunch of stuff lately (its hard to take pics in the trunk of a Fusion...jk). I'd like to get something else like it but at 4'10", I can't reach the pedals of most options (I haven't tried any recently) and don't want to sit too close to the airbag. And I just like the way the Trac's look! Maybe a used one is in store?

Used Trac with the adjustable pedals would be your bomb. I traded my '07 Limited 4x4 for a '10 Limited 4x4, and Ford must have kept improving them every year, because the '10 is a wonderful riding truck and very well built.

Maybe try a Honda Ridgeline?

Good luck!

Aloooooooooo-ha! Sorry about your issues with the Fusion. I can't imagine how you stuff the bike in the car. Nice pics BTW, seriously, I remember when I used to ride Waimanalo and the Mililani gulch. Keep up the good work and glad to hear you still check in on this site. Good luck on your hunt for a replacement Trac.

Latest posts