militry depolyments

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
with all the militry on the site ,i was just woundering what interesting places you all have been to .

i've been to

germany twice

spain twice

newzealland/ antartica once

and soon i will depoly to qutar

mm, I have been to Germany 2, Bosnia, Macedonia, Greece, Iraq, Kuwait, Bulgaria, Romania, Kosovo, and while living in Germany, i went to Denmark, Chzech, Poland, Tunisa, Austria. I have been in 17 years and hope that I can finish my time here at Fort kKnox.

Duece

I'm an Army Brat. I was born in Frankfurt, Germany. At 6 weeks old we were at Ft Knox. At the age of remembering anything my Dad was retired and settled outside of Ft Hood, TX.

Lessee Fort Leonard Wood for Basic was pretty wierd, followed by Fort Devens in Mass. Then Germany,both west and east. Austria,Switzerland,Luxumborg.Holland,France,Belgium,England,Italy,Morrocco,Saudi Arabia,Kuwait, and Iraq.

Y'all have a good one

Bob

Cypres, Ireland, London, Nijmegen Hollalnd, all over Italy, These are the places I have been for small military events. I have spent months in Germany, Italy, Iraq, and Kuwait.

US Army- Fort Dix, NJ for basic training. AIT in Aberdeen, MD. Duty stations in Fort Lewis Washington, Camp Stanley South Korea, and Fort Bragg North Carolina. Came back home for 4 years in the WI National Guard to finish my 8 year committment.

Lets see.. In 23 years.

Italy 3 times

turkey 2 times

Denmark 2 times

Kuwait

Afghanistan

Norway

Germany

Bahamas

and a lot of places in the USA

over my 11 years in. have been to spain,middle east, gluf,turkey,oman,egypt, crete,and most of south america. getting ready to spend 8 months in the gulf again coming up around july.07

USA (Lower 48) coast-to-coast

Alaska

Germany

Denmark

Switzerland

Norway

Netherlands

Italy

France

England

Scotland

Iceland