Michigan dwellers

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought you said you lived in MI, you know the state that is on top of Wi. Don't know what that state to the right of Lake Michigan is :bwahaha:

I am in the Lower Peninsula lol. As for Wisconsin, have seen it from the view on the ship but other than that have never have set foot there.

I believe I have only seen one Gen 1 lifted, haven't seen any Gen 2s that have been lifted and all the rest have looked stock.

I believe I have only seen one Gen 1 lifted, haven't seen any Gen 2s that have been lifted and all the rest have looked stock.

I was born in Ann Arbor. My Father just sold his "Summer" home this week in Brooklyn, MI. He drives an 07 ST. We both reside in Texas now for the past 7yrs. With a stop off in Maryland/DC for around 20yrs in-between.

Monroe. I worked 40 years as a tool & die maker at our Ford plant in Monroe. Then about 8 years ago they closed the plant. It was built in 1922 but we were the most profitable of all the 6 Ford stamping plants............go figure!

Sad sad sad, Fonz. In my earlier career, I helped start up six state of the art manufacturing plants for Johnson Controls and Magna. Every one of them were huge technological investments of robotics and automation and expensive tooling. Every one of them paid very high wages. Every one of them except one in Windsor is closed and gone today.

I spent the first three years of my life in Detroit. 20 years ago I lived in Ann Arbor and worked for Johnson Controls, and then Magna. - was only there a year and a half before getting transferred to another plant. I got relatives in Kalamazoo. Have been to Mackinac Island four times.

I consider Michigan my second home- or actually it feels more like home than Missouri where I have lived 40 some years.

I love Vernors too!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts