Michael Moore on Larry King

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Cacioppo

Reaction score
Larry king has Michael Moore on his show spouting his opinions and answering call in questions. Other than an obnoxious liberal what is his credentials to be spouting his opinion as an authority. That's as bad as asking Obama questions on Foreign Affairs. If you want to present a liberal view on a show select one with a brain in his head that can articulate his position honestly.

The more I watch this show the more I can confirm how much an idiot he is. He just stated that the oil companies are returning 50% of their profits this year to the share holders. They only gave 30% a few years back and only 3% before that. I can't see his logic that thinks this is bad. Most mutuals , individual profolios and IRAs have some oil stock. I usually don't start a posting on political issues, but he really is a jerk IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really enjoy Michael Moore Films.

He is no more biased than the NRA or Rush Limbaugh is.

What is wrong with that?

Tom

Adam,

here are many here that call Michael Moore a moron but think Rush Limbaugh is God anf feel the NRA will bring them eternal salvation.

Tom

Companies are supposed to return profits to shareholders, so if you want part of the distribution just buy the stock!!

Companies are supposed to return profits to shareholders, so if you want part of the distribution just buy the stock!!

Isn't that the point. If you're not going to get something in return for your investment, then you're a bonehead...

Caymen, Why must you respond to a criticism of a ultra liberal by pointing to an ultra conservative. If someone steals something that doesn't make it OK because someone else did the same thing. I have no problem of you pointing out that Rush is an ultra conservative, but that doesn't make Moore any smarter. I have no problem with liberal views, although in many cases I disagree with them. But face it Caymen, a moron is a moron no matter who else might be. IMHO

I think Michael Moore and Rush are both big bafoons. I'm not too fond of ultra right or left wingers but media wise, those rabid view points are presented to highlight their respective positions. We are a nation of excesses.

I think that is why polls are so close and elections are a lot of the the time decided by a few percentage points. The truth lies somewhere in the middle for the common man in this country.

At this point in my life, I lean to the right but have gone to the left and sometimes 3rd party in the past. I think the common person gets squeezed out by the interests of the big players on both sides of the aisle. We've had an energy problem since Carter or before and both sides have been in power at different times ever since and we're in as bad as shape as ever and neither side has done much of anything..IMO!

Gary G

Latest posts