Met a fellow member

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clay Campbell

Reaction score
Today i drove about five hours from my job to my home. before i could get all the way home i stopped to put some gas in the trac while i was in town. as i was leaving the station i saw a sport trac pass by that i recognized from the site. at the same time the driver of that one recognized my truck from the site. we beeped at each other and pulled back into the gas station where we introduced our tracs before we introduced ourselves. haha. anyway. it was supertrac that i ran into. it was great to meet you man, and you trac looked great in person. i hope you have a safe drive to the meet and like i said i wish i could make it. Love this site. it brings people together haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol thats cool... would love to meet u guys... really bummed im not going to the meet...

maybe next time... lol... definately next time!

Hey Clay....It was cool to "run" into you to.....your Trac looks great also...we will have to get a little mini meet together I see plenty of Tracs around...Let me know what you think

In all my travels driving cross country, I have never ran into or seen a trac or member from this site other than at meets or the locals in towns I have lived in. Isn't that strange? lol

Very cool that you two met up! :)

supertrac. i was thinking the same thing. we also need to get business cards and shower the tracs here with them because they are all over the place but not any of them are members that i know of.