mastercraft courser htr

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raffy hizon

Reaction score
anyone using this brand on their trac ? i dont see them on the tirerack list of reviews

http://www.mastercrafttires.com/us/en/ProductDetails.asp?ProdType=LtTruck&id=86&title=Light+Truck+Tires

Mastercraft is the cheaper line of Cooper Tires. They are made by the same company. I have had no experience with the Mastercrafts but currently have Cooper Discoverer AT's on my Trac. Overall I'm pretty satisfied. I've also had Cooper Discoverer AST's and Discvoverer HT's on trucks I have had in the past and was pleased with them as well. I wanted something a little more aggressive than the HT that is why I now have the AT. Anything but the Good Year Wrangler RST's that came on the truck in my opinion.

thanks jason, so i guess the dueller at revos would be a better tire than the mastercraft htrs?

There are a lot of people on here who have the dueler revos. From what I remember they were pretty satisfied with them. I'm really surprised no one else has chimed in with their opinions.

Latest posts