Massachusetts Corn Maze 911

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

H D

Reaction score
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5oblQonO0Qw?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited by a moderator:
Put your left hand along the left hand wall and follow it out, no matter how many twists and turns it makes, just keep that hand near the left wall, and you will get out. As long as there are no "loops", you will make it out. Just stay left.

Oh, it works for the right-hand too...just follow to the right, when coming to a fork or choice, stay to the right.

TJR

Last edited by a moderator:
Having lived here in 'The Peoples Republic of Massachusetts' for the past 35 years, I'm not surprised at all by this. The ultra liberal lemmings here continue to walk in circles and are constantly lost, constantly looking for help, constantly in a denial mode yet they blame everyone else for their problems...........and that's just the way it is here!

The symptoms may be indicative of a disease TJR.

Why would you look for public assistance in getting out of a corn maze? I would be embarrassed to call 911 if I was lost in the Okefenokee swamp; it would never cross my mind to ask for government assistance out of a kid's amusement attraction.

I agree with TJR. If you are a Democrat, follow the left wall. If you are Republican, follow the right wall, and you will eventually find your way out....:grin: I only wish that the political left and political right worked that way....:grin:

...Rich

As long as there are no "loops", you will make it out.

Can't speak to this particular one in Mass., but I've been to a lot of them over the years with friends and family, and I've never seen one which truly has no loops. In part because if you just make one path through it, then all the customers are paced by the slowest person.

Most I've seen have a map with a series of "goals" to reach--such as trivia questions spread throughout the maze. If you find and correctly answer all the trivia questions, you're entered into a drawing for a prize. And with something like that, generally, the more loops and bypasses, the better.

Good question. Now the baby is going to be scared of corn fields the rest of his life.

Better question:

What kind of man that can't walk through a "wall" of corn procreates and makes babies?

It was 7 acres. Walk 250 yards in any direction and you're out of the corn. :banghead: I guess those walls were just impenetrable. Although, I can see why you wouldn't want to actually walk through the corn if you're carrying a 3 week old baby. Which brings us back to the first question.

Wow. I hope all you Gen2 MA members on here opted for the navigation.

Latest posts