Marauder dyno tune

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willie Anglin

Reaction score
Had my Mercury Marauder given a little up grade. I have put a JLT cai on it and also 4.10 gears. Took it down to Mo's Speed shop in Dallas, GA and had them tune it. They could not be nicer guys and know their stuff. My car runs around 240 rwhp from the factory so I was not expecting anymore than about a 20hp pickup. First pull he got 266hp and 296 lb torque. He adjusted a couple of things and got 275rwhp and 303 lb torque. Needless to say I am very happy with the results. I used a flip chip so I have got a low octane setting, normal and also a race setting. Any way I am really happy with the get up and go. Before it was a dog out of the hole but now it scats pretty good. Should be a 14.5 second car, would be faster but the thing weighs 4K.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ford is big in our area. A big part of that is the success of Hardy Family Ford. Great dealership and the only one I've ever dealt with that I completely trust from the sales floor all the way to the repair shop. Mustangs and F150s abound. Paulding County used to be the truck capital of the world when I was growing up (more trucks per capita than anywhere else), but I'm sure that has changed. Still, Hardy does well, and Ford profits because of their great dealership.

Latest posts