Many thanks to MYST.com

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tommy VanNess

Reaction score
Hey Everybody,

I hit this milestone on the way to work the other day.

[Broken External Image]:

I am proud to say that my Sport Trac has 200,000 miles on it, and most people don't believe me when I tell them I have that many miles. But my thoughts on approaching 200k was that I would not have gone this far without MySportTrac.com. This site was crucial in my decision to buy a Sport Trac 11 years ago and has always been helpful and supportive over the years. So, a big thanks to all the members.

Next up: 300k

Edit: Changed the size of the picture, it was HUGE!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm at 191000. No major problems so far. About to replace lower thermostat housing this weekend. Noticed that the coolant reservoir was low about two weeks ago, filled with water and it went down again. Looked for a leak and noticed green fluid in the seam on the lower housing. Parts came in yesterday, hope to replace on Sunday.

So good to see this thread. I almost sold my ST to my landscaper last week as it has 142k and I was going to replace it. I have decided to keep it and do some maintenance I have not done and join ya"ll in the 200k club. :haveabeer:

Latest posts