Manik Grill Guard, Tail Light Guards, and 2 pc Billet grill For sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ben Schepper

Reaction score
Hey Guys Selling my Manik grill guard with mounting kit and brand new hardware along with rear tail light guards and a 2 pc billet grill insert.

First the Grill guard looking to get $250 for it with the mounting kit and hard ware. Sold!

Next is the tail light guards. Sold!

Last up is the 2 pc billet grill. Ill ship this and would like to get $35 for it.

[Broken External Image]:

Pics of them on the truck are in my Library.

If you have any questions or want to see more pics email me at [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ben those items you have for sale are nice. I have a Westin brushguard on my ST. I'd love tobpurchase your tailight guards my wallet is in debt with the bank lol. I am wondering why you're getting rid of these stuff? Your sport trac looks good with it on

Ben those items you have for sale are nice. I have a Westin brushguard on my ST. I'd love tobpurchase your tailight guards my wallet is in debt with the bank lol. I am wondering why you're getting rid of these stuff? Your sport trac looks good with it on

that never hurst. I personally think I got my sport trac looking in between sporty and off roady lol. Good luck selling your items. I will check back in about a week to see if the tailight guards are still available. Hopefuly my wallet has had an all you can eat buffet of mulah:bwahaha:

I want the taillight guards, but I suspended the budget for the ST until August. Good luck with the sell. Can't wait to see this "new direction."

The billet grill was very easy to install. I took the lazy route and had it ziptied on. You couldnt tell the difference and it was easy to do. I had it like that for 3 years on the truck no problem. I still have all this stuff. I am in no real rush to sell. But ill probably put the brush guard up on Craigslist if a member doesn't want it by next Monday.

I'm down by Salem, OR. I'll throw you a email once I get my finical aid in and see if we can work out a deal.

Feel free to email me if you change your mind. I should get in the in about a week.

Latest posts