Man its cold for FL

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its called "Outside" in the app store. It does push notifications for a bunch of stuff like if it is t-shirt weather, UV index, cold weather and rain. Pretty cool.

Our warm spell is worse than your cold spell!

10F here in Winnipeg, MB right now. Feels like 0F.

Should have seen last week! :smile0004: -58 F

Cry me a river... Parts of this country have been sub-zero (F) for more than a week....others warming up to only single digits during the warmest part od the day.

Yeah, it's cold for Fla, but still not that cold.

TJR

Not cold in Florida. It's a balmy 72. Of course I haven't left the house in two week and I am about out of my winter supply of firewood.

Sleet yesterday :smile0004:

Part of US1 had to be closed today in Titusville, FL due to ice. I can't think of a time that's ever happened before.

Weather forecast in Hawaii today. High 79 and Low 70. Slight chance of rain.

Honestly feel for many of you. Deadly cold, in some parts of the country.

Please be very careful and stay safe. Wish you were here. Aloha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Barely broke above 40 here in Tallahassee today even with the sun glaring at mid-day, low in the low teens last night and tonight. Nothing compared to other parts of the country, but yeah, it's cold as hell for Florida.

I was in Miami last Thursday and Friday, and the South Beach hotel I was in had no heat at all. Had to be under 60 in my room with temps in the 40s outside at night. This state just isn't built for cold.

Seem to be generically cold everywhere right now.

Cleveland Airport lost power due to a transformer issue No flights in our out from 6:50 this morning until 4pm.

All due to the weather.

I was suppose to fly today, didn't even go to work...

Latest posts