Mama got a brand new new car

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biznaga

Reaction score
Brought home a new 2008 Mercure Milan last night for mama. She got everything she wanted on it but the spoiler but when you take what dealers have you got to take what they have.

Anyway got her the Premier. 4 cyl engine 5 speed auto, moon roof.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
BEAUTIFUL! Now it's time for that magical 3rd key:eek::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, My folks are 82 and 76. Been trying to get them to downgrade from the '01 Marquis to one of those..but mom likes the cushy ride of a big car...

mmm mmmm that is nice biznaga! you can always get her the spoiler for a gift later. :) Congrats on her new ride !

I found this on eBay....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MERCURY-MILAN-CUSTOM-Style-Spoiler-2006-2007_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33638QQihZ015QQitemZ250112931037QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

We got one of those last March... sign&drive lease.. We really like it... gets waaaay better MPG than the trac... 26-28 w/ the 4 cyl/auto... If we's drive 55 or on a long trip we'd 'prolly hit 30.... The factory ContiTrac tires are not good in the snow, tho... The sound system rocks w/ the mp3 jack....

Nice Choice

My wife has the Fusion (with a spoiler) and absolutely loves it. She drives 135 miles round trip everyday and gets 30 mpg all the while listening to Sirius.