Magnaflow 16679 Ordered Today

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ Frith

Reaction score
Having read all the postive comments and recommendations about the Magnaflow 16679 exhaust system for the 2007 Ford Sport Trac 4.6L V8 (including about the initial odour from the burn off of the forming oil used in the manufacturing), I ordered a 16679 system today for my ride.

I also spoke with Magnaflow today who advised that they will eventually post a relevant dyno chart for the 16679 system.

I ordered it from www.performancepeddler.com as did some other forum members. I dealt with Brad in Sales who was very helpful. Sounds like a great company from which to buy your performance parts.

Use coupon code: forum2p. You can get an additional $10 discount if you mention their site in a post.

I really look forward to installing the Magnaflow system. :):)

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you pay $325 as Dana did? I e-mailed them the other day for my 05, but I haven't heard from them yet.

Yes! That was the base discounted price. :)

Then there will be the additional $10 discount if you mention their site in a post. :):)

Last edited by a moderator:
I also worked with Brad and he was great. My 10.00 discount was confirmed today so 315.00 was the final price. If you guys don't get a email reply in 24 hours I would call them. They emailed me and I didn't get it because of spam filtering. I'm glad I called. I will be installing this weekend if it shows up.

Dana

Latest posts