MAF housing

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have 1 plate un cut and drilled that we used to make the flange if you want it Eddie'04. if you decide to buy let me know via email.

Paul H

Paul what do you mean, un-cut and drilled.?

Is it ready to weld other than cutting the out side pattern.?

Ray, Im thinking about it. I have some medical bills coming. Need to look at my funds. Dont put me first in line though.

Paul, how much do you want for the plate? Do you know aproxamite cost for welding it?

Can the plate be cut with a jigsaw? Or is it hardend aluminum, that needs plas-arc cut?

I have 1 raw plate. No holes drilled at all for mounting or air flow. You will have to drill it yourself. I receive your emil and will repond there as well. Cost for welding...don't really knwo we used do them by the mass order so welder charged us less. I do know that you will need a good aluminum welder. Also yes the plate can be cut with a jig saw or a hole saw. That is how we did the holes. We also just drilled the holes and never bothered with the pattern of the MAF. And I don't want anything for the plate. Jus last one I have and actually just came across it cleaning out the shed.

Doing good Ray. Truck still going with all mods. Got 209,000+ miles on it. Visit the site time to time now.

How are you?

Paul H

Thanks Paul. It will be next week after I pay some bills from my SSI. Then I will make decsion. I have a spare maf gasket for a patern. A drill press and various hole saws. Im good at lay outs. The only thing I dont have, in my shop is welding equipment.

I would have to find a good welder, for cheap to make it worth it..

Ray as I said, dont put me first in line. If it dont sell though. I will let you and Paul know next week after wednsday. If I can afford it.

I'm good paul just trying to get this stuff out of the kitchen so the fiance will calm down lol

i sure do miss my trac tho.... , glad to hear everything is going good for you!

Sounds good Eddie

Ray, In case you didnt see my post on the ST board.

Cant afford it now. Had to replace 2 slashed tires.

Latest posts