MAC Intake, Diablo Chip, Benevento Sun Roof Deflector...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Pollen

Reaction score
Listed are a few items off of my sport trac for sale...

MAC Cold Air Intake Kit - $100 + Shipping

Benevento Sunroof deflector w/ clips - $40 + Shipping

Diablo Chip purchased from Apten - $50 shipped. Will need to be re-flashed for your PCM code when you receive it.

Stock Corners - $5 + Shipping

Stock Tie Downs (all 6) - $10 + Shipping

Energy Suspension Bump Stops (Brand New), replaces front bump stops for lowered tracs. - $10 + Shipping

Please e-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested in any of these items. I have also listed my 20" Chrome Rims and Tires and 1.5" wheel spacers in another thread.

I have a Diablo chip by APTEN and also a Superchip. Both are for JXV3 computer codes. Superchip is for 87 octane performance tune. Diablo has 3 stage switch attached to switch from 91/93 octane and also stock setting. I am asking $100 per chip. Let me know if anyone is interested!? [email protected]

-DD ST

Update... intake, wheels/tires and bump stops are gone. I have a person interested in both the chip and the wheel spacers, so at this time, the sun roof deflector and stock corner lights are all thats available now.

Chris, I responded right after I got your e-mail... maybe it didn't go through?

I just got back to Alaska after flying since early Monday, and I never got a call back from the diablo dealer in Vegas. I'm still trying to get ahold of him to find out about re-flashing the chip. I still have the spacers for you, and I'll hopefully find out about that chip tomorrow when the diablo dealer opens up again.

Latest posts